Same Certification. Different Approach.

Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

28301 Ranney Pkwy, Cleveland, OH 44145

Injured Workers

Policies and Procedures

What to do if you are injured on the job. Notify your employer as soon as an injury occurs! Your employer and your doctor will notify us about your injury. Once an injury has been reported, then Spooner Medical Administrators will call you to see how you are doing and to help you with your return to work.

What to Expect When You Are Injured

What to Do When an Injury Occurs: Report any injury to your Supervisor. If you are seeking medical care, then you will be provided with an injury packet to take with you to the doctor. Seek care only from a BWC certified doctor. Spooner Medical Administrators Inc. (Spooner MAI) will contact you to verify information on your claim before it can be submitted to the BWC for processing.

Provider Lookup

The Provider Lookup tool will allow you to search for care providers by state, county, and specialty.

Health Care Tools

Spooner Medical Administrators provides you with healthcare documents. Guidelines for a Hospital Stay, My Medicine List, BWC basics and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to common questions for injured workers, including: What is an MCO? When should I call Spooner MAI/BWC? And My claim is in the $15K program. What does that mean to me?

© Spooner Inc.
Powered by Virteom Virteom Logo