What to Do When an Injury Occurs:
- Report any injury to your Supervisor.
- If you are seeking medical care, then you will be provided with an injury packet to take with you to the doctor.
- Seek care only from a BWC certified doctor.
- Spooner Medical Administrators Inc. (Spooner MAI) will contact you to verify information on your claim before it can be submitted to the BWC for processing.
- If you are returning to work with restrictions, then Spooner MAI will be in contact with you to monitor your progress, until you are able to return to your job full duty.
- Your doctor will bill Spooner MAI for your services and the bills will be reviewed for payment.
Please let us know if you experience any problems with returning to work after an injury:
Examples of this would be:
- You are unable to return to work after you have been injured
- You are able to return to work but only with restrictions
- Your job restrictions have been extended by your doctor
- You have returned to work and are experiencing problems related to your injury